FSX. Responding to a question in their forum, Skysoft have confirmed their next project, ZLXY airport, Xi'an Xianyang International Airport, serving the capital of Xi'an in Shaanxi province. But, there is a but.
As explained by Skysoft ;
"We have experienced some technical issues in generating airports with FSX". To their credit, the team of Skysoft is trying to make native FSX work. The good news is that this first FSX attempt will be free.
To be continued...
Here is the full answer :
"Well, actually we'd like to release sceneries as FSX native format, so there are a lot of work to be done. In addition, we have experieced some technical issues in generating airports with FSX. To be honest, it would take some time before our first release.
Our first FSX project might be ZLXY, a freeware scenery. We're not sure about the release date, so be patient. It will be released once all the technical problems have been sloved."
Other projects in China ?
* Elite-Air, who worked on 2 Shangai airports wanted to update their work
but no more answer from them.
* Pacific Island Sim is now working on a chinese airport, Xiamen.
* Thai Creation is probably finishing Macao airport for FS9. FSX porting was planned by A.S.A.
* The airport of Beijing has been started by a freelancer. No more news about it.
* Aerosoft had expressed interest in Asian airports but no projects annonced yet.