FSX/P3D/P3Dv2. Having completed Mega Rio earlier on this year, Paulo Ricardo has now released his latest project, the Mega São Paulo v2 upgrade. São Paulo is Brazil's main financial centre and the most populous city on the American continent. For this upgrade, Paulo has added many custom 3D buildings for Santos, Guarujá and Praia Grande, has reconstructed the texture mesh of Serra do Mar, increased the ground mesh south of São Paulo to Sorocaba city, and inserted Orbx FTX Global night lighting.
The three main airports around São Paulo, Congonhas (SBSP), Campus Martius (SBMT) and Guarulhos Cumbica (SBGR) have also received Paulo's attention, as has the Santos Airbase (SBST) in Guaruja.
According to information made available to us, the scenery features:
- High resolution ground textures
- Photoreal scenery for day and night
- Huge scenery area of Mega São Paulo with a 7 cm resolution
- More than 30.000 optimized buildings
- Helipads for the cities of: Santos
- Optimized and excellent frame rates
- The following airports: SBGR, SBSP, SBMT and SBST
- The city of Ribeirão Preto with a photoreal SBRP airport
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
Check us out daily and like us on Facebook!
Go fly! We'll take care of the rest! Nobody has your back like AirDailyX.
daily news | reviews | first looks | billboard | interviews | comics | live broadcasts