Tuesday, August 28, 2012
FlightBeam KPHX Hotfix available.
Hotfix 1.0.1 is online, with the following fixes:
- Crash boxes removed above runway thresholds (no more object collisions above runways)
- White artifact removed from photoscenery south of the airport
- reflecting shadows removed from several objects around the C Gates
- Gate B25 revised, now should properly fit a B747 and jetway should attach correctly
- Slight texture modifications to bridges east of airport for better blending (future revamp in the works)
- modified taxibridges to show less gaps when approaching (remember to set your mesh settings close to recommended in manual)
Instructions: Unzip contents into your Microsoft Flight Simulator X directory, do not change directory structures, or placement of files. Overwrite old files.
The official installer will also be updated, most likely Wednesday morning PDTSee More
ADX Editor: DAndre Newman