FS9/FSX. Drzewiecki Design Miami City and several airports lite. Miami X projet is a long story. Materials partly bought from another editor and totally reworked in GMAX. More than 6 months of development. Great addition to KMIA, KEYW and KFLL.
DRZEWIECKI DESIGN MIAMI X : OUR HOT TEST
Version tested ; V1.0 (FS9 and FSX).
Size : 1,16 BG (FSX)
Manual : 4 pages (english).
FSX: tested on a I7 3,2 ghz with Latin VFR KMIA installed and full FSX configuration :
Around 20-25 fps (flying on a Carenado aircraft).
Around 12-18 fps (flying with the PMDG B737).
The bad :
* The resolution of photoreal ground textures could have been a little bit better.
* Need a rather good processor : quad core minimum with optimized configuration.
The good :
* Seamless installation with Latin VFR KMIA. You just have to unselect the airport in FSX library.
* Hundreds of custom made buildings, 3D objects, boats...
* Technically similar to LimeSim US Cities series, but on a larger scale and with buildings covered with night lights.
* Three enhanced airports : KMIA, Opa-Locka Executive and Kendall-Tamiami Executive.
Miami City X with Miami Intl airport from Latin VFR
Review format is copyrighted Airdailyx / May 2012