Tuesday, April 17, 2012
"Thursday is the release day!"
Our Miami City 2012 for FS2004 is ready to go now. We are currently testing the product and preparing the manual and the installer. Here is an extract of the product's features:
- Compatible with FS2004 only (there will be a separate version for FSX)
- Highest level of accuracy in geographic positioning, modelling and texturing
- Very large area of Miami city, perfect for IFR/VFR flying
- Lite sceneries of KMIA, KTMB and KOPF airports featuring perfect allignment with the ground textures, up-to-date airport design (new terminals in KMIA, rwy extention in KTMB etc.), FPS friendly as possible (KMIA uses only a few textures and has about 4MB in size), easy to deactivate from the Scenery Library (separate input)
- Night version
- 10 helipads start locations, one seaplane base and one closed airport.
I want to thank Stanislaw again for rescuing this project and bringing it to life in both of the worlds most favorite simulators. I can't wait to go on final approach over all those buildings. This is awesome! Just 3 days to go folks!!
Stanislaw, you are truly the man!!
((-D')) AirDailyX - we're on facebook! Join us!!
ADX Editor: DAndre Newman