FSX and FS9 (soon). 2nd Bajasim airport. The team works nice and fast. Not always the best chosen colors. Pretty good technical skills though.
BAJASIM LAPAZ MMLP : HOT TEST
Version tested : FSX V1.0 (they are now working on FS9)
File : 137 MB
Installation : very easy.
Framerate : highly friendly (on usual low end processor quadcore 2,33 GHz).
Manual : 2 manuals 10 pages, english, spanish.
The bad :
* Some textures are so sophisticated they look like plastic.
* Colors are not always realistic. But warning, this is tricky. I am only judging
this according to Google Earth images. Red tons in Bajasim are too dark sometimes.
* Bajasim could had add some more static objects considering the great framerate.
The good :
* The team has worked on this airport incredibly fast. They can do better and greater.
* Nice airport for new connections in Mexico and toward USA.
* New ground textures and autogen in this region.
For the first time in a Bajasim scenery, very accurate 3D grass
or very much alike...
LaPaz MMLP airport in Bajasim scenery
Lot of specular and bump mappings but sometimes
these ones look a little bit artificial
High definition textures on apron. Very effective.
Very nice textures on roofs.
Impressive ground textures but almost too artificial...
La Paz city in Bajasim scenery
La Paz city in FS X defaut
Surroundings La Paz in Bajasim scenery
La Paz surroundings in FSX defaut
Main terminal at dusk
Highly detailed hangar...
More informations :
Copyright Airdailyx oct. 2011