In April, we can expect more than 15 major releases :
1. Fly Tampa Athens release is imminent (they usually dont sent previews days before final launch).
2. France VFR is going to release something : Rhone-Alpes or its own Corsica.
3. iFLY will release FSX download version.
4. Taxi2gate and/or Intersim are certainly going to release something next week but there will be more
in april : several ongoing projects are almost finished (Varadero, Miami airport, Miami city, Key West.
5. Drzewiecki Design will "have" to release something ; maybe Polish airports vol.2 (FSX)
6. Bajasim MMSD San Jose del Cabo FSX will be finished.
7. UK2000 Liverpool EGGP has been announced and Gary Summons is never wrong with its own deadline.
8. FSDreamteam will "have" to release something : Hawai vol.II (FSX) or KLAX.
9. Tropical Sim will release Azores Pack 1
10. Latin VFR will release Las Americas. (FS9, FSX)
11. PMDG has just written that their NGX IS on final approach.
12. Aero files Ottawa CYOW ; This project has been launched more than three months ago.
13. Orbx Portland KPDX airport FSX or Orbx Southern Rockies FSX / No major launch since NA Blue
14. Quality Wings seems almost ready to deliver its Bae146/Avro.
15. And there are also incoming products from Wilcopub, Carenado, Aerosim, Imagine Sim etc.. !
The "Billboard" has been updated.